Preparation for pregnancy, conception, the first 120 days of pregnancy
Having a baby is one of the most important decisions we make in our life.
The parents influence the child even before conception.
We will explore the natural power of pregnancy and birth with the support of Kundalini Yoga and the tools you need
to have a happy and healthy pregnancy so that you make conscious choices about what is best for you and your baby.
This module teaches you:
- how to prepare for pregnancy, to relax, to have a healthy body, mind and spirit;
- the relationship with yourself and the divine feminine within you;
- the relationship with your partner;
- how to make love to conceive a healthy baby;
- the many changes you go through in the first four months; and
- ways to stabilise your mood, thoughts, and emotions to move beyond fear, to feel your strength, power and natural
Through the rebirthing techniques of Kundalini Yoga we heal past wounds and old beliefs, memories from your birthing,
from being in the womb of your mother and early childhood. These old belief patterns may block you from being able
to conceive a baby.
Preparing to be a mother, 120 days to birth, preparation for birth, birthing
Being pregnant and giving birth is a natural state, the most natural state of being. It may be the most transforming
and empowering experience of a woman’s life. If the mother fully accepts and loves herself and she unites with
her body, mind and spirit, she will love the baby into existence.
Through the practices of yoga, meditation, awareness, walking and breath, she will be naturally guided to prepare
for the birth of the baby.
This module includes:
- how to nurture yourself and your baby in the womb;
- intimacy during pregnancy;
- Yogic teachings to prepare for birthing;
- The power of the breath to connect to our inner strength and wisdom;
- Basic anatomy of birthing;
- Yogic care for women during birthing; and
- Natural Birth or Caesarian.
We will learn why natural birth creates an ideal bonding between the baby and mother and prepares a child for life’s
challenges. Also the differences between natural birth and C Section and the care needed to support a caesarian baby
to grow beyond the challenges of a caesarian birth.
The mother is the first teacher. The lessons begin in the womb. The consciousness of the mother is very important.
Each word we speak during pregnancy, every thought, every feeling, every experience, provides the foundation, the vibration
from which the body and psyche of the child is formed.
Mother, the first teacher, after birth care, creating a healthy and loving family
This module includes:
- First 40 days after birthing;
- Breast feeding;
- Care after a caesarian birth;
- Baby care, baby massage;
- Creating a healthy and loving family;
- Creating family values; and
- Healing, Woman as Healer.
Suraj Khalsa has been practicing meditation and healing for over 40 years.
She is a KRI Kundalini Yoga Lead Teacher and Trainer.
Born in New Zealand, the mother of three daughters, she teaches, facilitates and mentors students and teachers
in many countries. She serves as President of Ramadasa International, center for the study of Kundalini Yoga and
Meditation in China and Asia Pacific.
The Awakened Woman series of teachings is designed to bring the ancient teachings of kundalini yoga together with evolving
science, transpersonal psychology and eastern & western philosophy. Her life-work is with women, guiding transformation
through the wisdom and compassion of the divine feminine.
Her teaching is distilled from her own life experience and journey of healing and awakening.
Suraj’s light touches many hearts.
A Centre for Buddhist Study, Meditation and Retreat
Eudlo, QLD Australia
here for instructions to get there.
Click here for a map of the venue.
1. Download the course information by clicking here.
2. Download the registration form by clicking here.
3. Email or post your registration form back to us.
4. Reserve your place by paying the deposit or full fee by using the PayPal button below.
5. Our administrator Harjinder will contact you to confirm your registration and any outstanding fee.
Spaces are limited and early bookings are recommended
For any enquiries please contact our Administrator and Professional Trainer Harjinder.
+ 61 408 218 443