This is a Rite of Passage into the fullness and wholeness of you as a woman. Held on the old initiation grounds, 5miles above the Halema'ama'u crater and
crown of Pele.
Over 8 days we experience the the 11 stages for the Heroine's initiation and transformation; including meditation, individual and collective ceremony,
solo time on the land and deep process work.
"Be brave to face each step of the journey, you will get to the golden pot of illumination." ~ Participant, 2016
WE HAVE WRITTEN UP THE MAP OF THE 11 STAGES WHICH EVERY WOMAN EXPERIENCES IN HER TRANSFORMATIONS.
With Suraj Khalsa and Haaweatea Holly Bryson
THIS JOURNEY IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE HERE TO:
- Go beyond questioning, lack of confidence or doubt, into sincere trust in yourself and peace of mind.
- Create essential time for yourself, in a world where you hold a lot of roles and responsibilities for others.
- Stop overthinking or reacting to the constant noise of life, and find the still point in yourself, so you have clarity and subtlety in all things.
- Be able to truly appreciate yourself and appreciate others as they are, rather than who you’d like them to be.
- Open to authentic intimacy throughout your relationships.
- Complete family and ancestral histories, so we choose and create for the children coming in, rather than perpetuate old patterns.
- Know yourself well enough so you live to your gifts; (away from societal ‘trying to be something’, and become who you’re meant to be).
- Seek a great freedom; to live your own truth and be yourself in a way that will only support humanity.
Have vision and a dream beyond what you can imagine.
- To receive answers for how to move forward with much less effort.
- To emerge with heightened insight, intuition, and purpose.
To return home at peace with who you are, clear in your direction, confident in your path.
"I have completed something very powerful here, yet I feel that so much will unfold after this..." ~ past participant.
MORE INFO: www.natureknows.co/heroinesjourney
JUNE 5 - 12, 2019. (arrival date June 4th)
TO RECEIVE THE FULL INFO PACK OR TO REGISTER - Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Register by April 15th for Early Bird $2000, then $2300.
Includes accomodation, nourishing food, and collective transport for in the immersion.
*Accomodation is a shared glamping yurt with beds. Single and shared rooms available on request for additional fee.
*For flight deals download the Hopper app, enter your dates and track specials on your flight! Also see Southwest who have opening specials for their service