Preparation for pregnancy, conception, the first 120 days of pregnancy
Having a baby is one of the most important decisions we make in our life.
The parents influence the child even before conception.
We will explore the natural power of pregnancy and birth with the support of Kundalini Yoga and the tools you need
to have a happy and healthy pregnancy so that you make conscious choices about what is best for you and your baby.
This module teaches you:
- how to prepare for pregnancy, to relax, to have a healthy body, mind and spirit;
- the relationship with yourself and the divine feminine within you;
- the relationship with your partner;
- how to make love to conceive a healthy baby;
- the many changes you go through in the first four months; and
- ways to stabilise your mood, thoughts, and emotions to move beyond fear, to feel your strength, power and natural
Through the rebirthing techniques of Kundalini Yoga we heal past wounds and old beliefs, memories from your birthing,
from being in the womb of your mother and early childhood. These old belief patterns may block you from being able
to conceive a baby.
Preparing to be a mother, 120 days to birth, preparation for birth, birthing
Being pregnant and giving birth is a natural state, the most natural state of being. It may be the most transforming
and empowering experience of a woman’s life. If the mother fully accepts and loves herself and she unites with
her body, mind and spirit, she will love the baby into existence.
Through the practices of yoga, meditation, awareness, walking and breath, she will be naturally guided to prepare
for the birth of the baby.
This module includes:
- how to nurture yourself and your baby in the womb;
- intimacy during pregnancy;
- Yogic teachings to prepare for birthing;
- The power of the breath to connect to our inner strength and wisdom;
- Basic anatomy of birthing;
- Yogic care for women during birthing; and
- Natural Birth or Caesarian.
We will learn why natural birth creates an ideal bonding between the baby and mother and prepares a child for life’s
challenges. Also the differences between natural birth and C Section and the care needed to support a caesarian baby
to grow beyond the challenges of a caesarian birth.
The mother is the first teacher. The lessons begin in the womb. The consciousness of the mother is very important.
Each word we speak during pregnancy, every thought, every feeling, every experience, provides the foundation, the vibration
from which the body and psyche of the child is formed.
Mother, the first teacher, after birth care, creating a healthy and loving family
This module includes:
- First 40 days after birthing;
- Breast feeding;
- Care after a caesarian birth;
- Baby care, baby massage;
- Creating a healthy and loving family;
- Creating family values; and
- Healing, Woman as Healer.
Pre-requisites for receiving a Conscious Pregnancy Diploma of Teaching
- KRI Instructor Level One
- Study of basic anatomy of women
- Completion of all course hours
- Completion of all homework and reading assignments
- Completion of practicum and exam